Use these six concepts: Psychoanalytic theory, Social learning theory, Social Interaction, Social Structure, Class System, and Social Class, and apply them to your life. You may apply it through personal experiences or observation of others. Basically, you will need to provide one real-life example of those six different concepts above.
Include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement, a body with the concepts and application, and a conclusion. It should be a minimum of two (2) pages and no longer than three (3) pages. When providing your concepts include a brief description or definition before your application of it.
1. Include an introduction, body, and conclusion.
2. Write a minimum of two (2) pages and no more than three (3) pages, not including your References page.
3. Cite relevant quotes from the textbook to validate and support your points using APA format. The format to cite general information from our textbook is (Andersen & Taylor, 2020). If you are citing a particular phrase or information from our textbook, the format is (Andersen & Taylor, 2020, p. X) (X is where you insert the page number).
The format is as follows:
Andersen, M. L., & Taylor, H. F. (2020). Sociology: The essentials (Tenth Edition). Boston, MA: Cengage Publishers.
4. Contribute original thoughts and ideas that integrate course material – this will be heavily considered when grading your paper.
5. Demonstrate comprehension of the reading by addressing two concepts from each module (six total) – this will be heavily considered when grading your paper.
6. Present paper free of excessive grammatical, spelling, sentence structure errors. Be sure to proofread and spellcheck your paper before you submit it.
Here is a visual rubric of the application paper expectations and how points lost are calculated: