Organizational Structure and Culture. Conduct a search of an organization of your choice for this week’s writing assignment; Discuss this organization’s structure and its corporate culture, then answer the four questions provided. Write a FULL five (5) page paper (double spaced) addressing the following:
1. Is the organizational structure Tall or Flat? Why?
2. Is it departmentalized by Product, Function, Customer Group, Geographic Location, or Process? Why?
3. Which Organizational Model is used: Line, Line-and-Staff, or Matrix-Style? Why?
4. Describe the organization’s corporate culture and explain how you think their corporate culture has influenced their success.
1. http://smallbusiness.chron.com/organizational-structure-culture-change-16106.htmlLinks to an external site.
2. http://smallbusiness.chron.com/difference-between-organizational-culture-organizational-structure-25206.htmlLinks to an external site.
3. http://practical-management.com/Organization-Development/Organization-Culture.htmlLinks to an external site.
Open Sources: (i.e., Credible Websites, Yahoo, Goggle, InfoTrac, LexisNexis, EBSCO, InfoPlease.com
Use correct APA format
Your paper should include an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Also, support your answers with the course’s readings and at least two scholarly journal articles. The article’s purpose is to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
ProQuest and EBSCOhost are great sites to find resources. Also, write in a concise and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. Additionally, the quality of your writing dictates grading criteria. On the other hand, if you use direct quotes from books or articles, place the words you copied (use parenthesis) and cite in-line.
The quotes should be complete sentences (no more, less) and should be incorporated in your essay to illustrate your ideas. Please, cite your sources in a clickable reference list at the end. Also, do not copy without providing proper attribution (quotation marks and in-line citations). Also, write an essay format, not in bullet form, numbering, or another list format. It would be best if you use your own words. Lastly, proofread your work and run it through Grammarly for thorough confirmation.