The purpose of this assignment is to examine operational aspects of a health care organization. For this assignment, you are required to interview a senior executive of a health care organization. Ask the following questions in the interview, in addition to two original questions of your own:
1. What type of health care organization are you affiliated with? What is your position within the health care organization? Describe your role and scope of responsibilities.
3. Tell me about a time your organization’s operational performance positively or negatively affected its ability to deliver services and achieve performance goals.
4. Describe the process you take to deliver a particular type of service offered by your health care organization.
5. Also, Describe one aspect of your business operations.
Submit a short 200-250-word reflection on your interview experience along with your interview questions and responses. Your reflection should include the following:
2. Additional questions you have based upon the interviewee’s response.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Your paper should include an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Also, support your answers with the course’s readings and at least two scholarly journal articles. The article’s purpose is to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
Sources ProQuest and EBSCOhost are great sites to find resources. Also, write in a concise and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. Additionally, the quality of your writing dictates grading criteria. On the other hand, if you use direct quotes from books or articles, place the words you copied (use parenthesis) and cite them in-line. Also, only use sources within the five-year range.
The quotes should be complete sentences (no more, less) and should be incorporated in your essay to illustrate your ideas. Please, cite your sources in a clickable reference list at the end. Also, do not copy without providing proper attribution (quotation marks and in-line citations). Also, write an essay format, not in bullet form, numbering, or another list format. It would be best if you use your own words. Lastly, proofread your work and run it through Grammarly for thorough confirmation.