1. Examine the influence of three or more global and domestic retail growth strategies employed by Amazon.com and indicate whether the strategies were successful.
2. Assess the financial value of the acquisitions and investments made by Amazon.com and the influence of the acquisitions and investments on profitability during the accounting period.
3. Analyze the effect of the equity investments and impairments resulting from the acquisitions and investments by Amazon.com on the financial statements and indicate whether the strategy was a creative one.
o Provide support for your rationale.
4. Create an argument that growth in the European market can have a significant impact on current earnings and profit for Amazon.com.
5. Use at least two quality academic resources in this assignment from the Internet. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Assess the financial impact of a company’s growth strategy alternatives, acquisitions, and investments.
Use correct APA format
Your paper should include an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Also, support your answers with the course’s readings and at least two scholarly journal articles. The article’s purpose is to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
ProQuest and EBSCOhost are great sites to find resources. Also, write in a concise and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. Additionally, the quality of your writing dictates grading criteria. On the other hand, if you use direct quotes from books or articles, place the words you copied (use parenthesis) and cite in-line.
The quotes should be complete sentences (no more, less) and should be incorporated in your essay to illustrate your ideas. Please, cite your sources in a clickable reference list at the end. Also, do not copy without providing proper attribution (quotation marks and in-line citations). Also, write an essay format, not in bullet form, numbering, or another list format. It would be best if you use your own words. Lastly, proofread your work and run it through Grammarly for thorough confirmation.