Disease or Disorder Presentation: Final Assignment Instructions
For this assignment, you will be fully developing the disease or disorder that you selected earlier into a complete 15-slide presentation. In this presentation you will be able to provide background information into the disease or disorder, a historical perspective, common types of medical treatments and interventions, and expected outcomes for persons with this disease or disorder.
For this assignment, you will research and present on a disease or a disorder. You will be evaluated on the following points:
· Content of presentation
· Organization of presentation
· Appearance of presentation
You may use materials from the course, scholarly resources, and Internet sources; however, you must be careful to ensure that the source material is providing correct information. At least 3 sources must be the peer-reviewed references submitted in Disorder or Disease Presentation: Topic and References Assignment.
· Unless an image is copyrighted, you may use images from the Internet.
· Use an attractive and effective background in your PowerPoint presentation.
· The last slide of the presentation must be a bibliography. This will include all sources utilized.
· Do not include links to videos (e.g., YouTube) or to other websites.
· Provide at least 75 words of notes in the Notes section of each slide to summarize the slide (with the exception of the bibliography slide). Notes must be clearly written in complete sentences without grammatical errors. The Notes section will essentially be what you would be saying during your presentation.