The objective of the assignment is to provide an opportunity to gain an understanding of the complexities and challenges of managing a B2B company’s marketing strategy. You are to examine the company situation and based on your findings and on the content in the course material and other reference sources, you will purpose a plan with three different B2B marketing strategies for the company.
1. Company’s main problem: you are to examine the situation in depth and then, identify and explain the company’s main problem.
2. Three possible strategies: you are to propose three B2B strategies for the company, to face the problem described, with their benefits (at least three for each strategy) and weaknesses (at least three for each strategy).
3. Also, KPIs: you are to establish how you are going to measure the success of your B2B marketing strategies, including specific goals for each KPI.
Font size 12
The task should be submitted in a pdf
· Cover, Table of Contents and References are
· Papers should not be clutter with definitions,
concepts nor brand history.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography
have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
· Wordcount: 2500
Lastly, Cover, Table of Contents, References and
· Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
ProQuest and EBSCOhost are great sites to find resources. Also, write in a concise and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. Additionally, the quality of your writing dictates grading criteria. On the other hand, if you use direct quotes from books or articles, place the words you copied (use parenthesis) and cite in-line.
The quotes should be complete sentences (no more, less) and should be incorporated in your essay to illustrate your ideas. Please, cite your sources in a clickable reference list at the end. Also, do not copy without providing proper attribution (quotation marks and in-line citations). Also, write an essay format, not in bullet form, numbering, or another list format. It would be best if you use your own words. Lastly, proofread your work and run it through Grammarly for thorough confirmation.